Why do we provide information about cookies?
What are cookies?
- obtain information about your browser settings, domain name, internet service provider, operating system, date and time of access, location, and type of device you use to access our website, and to perform system administration.
- to obtain information about other websites you have visited in order to improve your experience.
- to prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- identify and analyze your browsing preferences and the products you are interested in.
Some of the cookies used on our websites are set by us, others are set by third parties on our behalf.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for us to provide you with the basic features of our website and cannot be turned off in our systems.
- Non-essential cookies:
- Performance and analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to track visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to improve functionality and personalization during your visit.
Below you will find a list of the non-essential cookies we use, with their name, description, lifetime, and type, so you know what you are consenting to. Please note that this list may be updated from time to time.
The cookies used are from Google Analytics operated by Google LLC (USA) 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, US, and Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Namely:
- Utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. This cookie counts how many times a user visits the website and records when the user first and last visited the website.
- Utmb and Utmc Cookies used to calculate when a session ended. The utmb cookie records the time of arrival on the site. The utmc cookie checks if the session should stay open or if a new session should be created.
- Utmz: cookie that records the user’s origin and keywords.
The information stored in the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google USA server and stored there. We use the usage data collected with the help of Google Analytics to evaluate and statistically analyze the use of our website by its visitors. The data collection and processing is carried out on the legal basis of our legitimate interest in the optimization of our website including evaluation and analysis.
How can you manage cookies?
- a) Browser control
- b) Pop-up consent tool
Regardless of your initial decision, you may from time to time withdraw your consent or adjust your preferences through browser control settings, clearing your cookie folder, or by changing your preferences in our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
If you have any concerns about a possible compromise of your privacy or misuse of your Personal Data on our part, or any other questions or comments, you can contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to the above address.